Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Gas

GAS PRICES PISS ME OFF!!

Seriously...how the hell do they get away with this shit? I'm not necessarily for government regulation on everything but at some point it's got to stop! How is it that the price of gas can rise for "a record 50th straight day" and no one can do anything to stop it. This is ridiculous. NOTHING else that's a consumable experiences these extreme price fluctuations. This makes me angry in a way that affects my body and tenses me up. I can see us back to 4 bucks a gallon soon and that's just not right...especially not in a recession and when I'm taking a 5% hit on my paycheck and a 25% hit on my child support (that's a whole other topic). How does it compute that people who are out of work and/or taking paycuts should be expected to afford more expensive gas.

Dude...SERIOUSLY!

Assholes!

1 comment:

  1. Seriosuly WTF! It pisses me off too! I wish there was something we could all do to make it stop!

    ReplyDelete